1. Automatic test pattern generator detects only the fault and not its cause.
2. The automatic test pattern generator method has ________ phases.
3. Faults that produce the same faulty behavior are known as
A. similar faults
B. equivalent faults
C. correlative faults
D. ambiguous faults
4. The process of removing equivalent faults is called as
A. equivalent removing
B. bulk damaging
C. fault collapsing
D. fault reduction
5. ‘n’ signal lines can potentially have _____ stuck-at faults.
6. The stuck-at model is a _____ fault model.
7. Stuck-at fault is an example of the ______ fault model.
8. Transient faults does not depend on operating condition.
9. The _________ between two signals is called a bridging fault.
A. open circuit
D. short circuit
10. The sum of all propagation delays along a single path is given as
A. gate delay fault
B. transition fault
C. path delay fault
D. propagation fault