11. Calculate the quality factor for the pure capacitor.
12. Calculate the equivalent inductance when n inductors are connected in a series of values L.
A. n2L H
B. nL H
C. .5L H
D. 2 H
13. Calculate the equivalent resistance when two resistances are connected in a series of values 12 Ω, and 10 Ω.
A. 32 Ω
B. 22 Ω
C. 47 Ω
D. 17 Ω
14. Reactive power is positive in the case of the inductor.
16. The sine function is an odd function.
17. The cosine function is an even function.
18. Full form of NENO.
A. Neither even nor odd
B. Neither energy nor odd
C. Neither even nor original
D. Neither even nor orthogonal
19. The characteristics shown by an element in the V-I curve are V=Is(1-e-V/K). The nature of the element is _______
A. Non-linear, Bilateral, Passive
B. Linear, Unilateral, Active
C. Linear, Bilateral, Passive
D. Non-linear, Unilateral, Passive
20. Calculate the resonant frequency if the values of the capacitor and inductor are 2 F and 2 H.
A. .5 rad/sec
B. .6 rad/sec
C. .8 rad/sec
D. .9 rad/sec