41. The shape of the current-torque current characteristics in DC series motor is a __________
A. Rectangular Hyperbolic
42. Calculate the current in DC series field winding using the following data: Ia=3 A.
A. 4 A
B. 2 A
C. 3 A
D. 6 A
43. For a given torque, increasing diverter resistance of a DC series motor causes the ________
A. decrease in speed and less armature current
B. a decrease in speed but armature current remains the same
C. increase in speed and more armature current
D. increase in speed but armature current remains the same
44. The field diverter resistance for a DC series motor is kept ________
45. Order of the circuit is the number of memory elements present in the circuit.
47. Choose the Induction motor with peak speed.
A. 10 Pole
B. 12 Pole
C. 14 Pole
D. 16 Pole
48. Which starting method is the best method for Induction motor?
A. Direct online starting
B. Autotransformer starting
C. Reactance starting
D. Star-Delta starting
49. Induction motor is analogous to __________
B. DC machine
C. Synchronous motor
D. Synchronous generator
50. Which type of Induction motor is best for the pole changing method?
C. Single-phase IM
D. Linear IM