61. Regenerative braking is not possible in a series motor.
62. Regenerative is the best electrical braking among all braking techniques.
63. Full form of SCIM.
A. Squirrel cage induction motor
B. Solid cage induction motor
C. Square cage induction motor
D. Squirrel cage inverter motor
64. Wound rotor induction motor has better ________ characteristics than Squirrel cage induction motor.
65. All circuits are always _________
66. The dead network does not have any _________
A. Dependent source
B. Independent source
7. During short circuit condition, the voltage is equal to ________
A. 2 V
B. 0 V
C. 1 V
D. 3 V
68. When 5 A current flows into the positive terminal of voltage source 6 V. Calculate the power delivered by the source.
A. -30 W
B. 36 W
C. -43 W
D. 50 W
69. When 10 A current leaves the positive terminal of resistance 5Ω. Calculate the power absorbed by the resistance.
A. -308 W
B. 500 W
C. -63 W
D. 60 W
70. Calculate the equivalent inductance when two inductors are connected in a series of values 4 H and 9 H.
A. 13 H
B. 10 H
C. 11 H
D. 12 H