1. How does a buffer memory allocate its memory through the linker?
2. How did a buffer memory allocate in the runtime?
3. Which allocation requires the memory to be defined before building the application?
A. dynamic allocation
B. static allocation
C. linear allocation
D. straight allocation
4. What factor depends on the allocation of buffer memory?
C. variable type and definition
D. variable size and type
5. Which are the system calls that are used by the UNIX operating system?
C. malloc() and unmalloc()
D. proc() and return
6. Which is the counterpart of the malloc()?
7. How is the UNIX operating system allocates its memory?
C. non linearly
8. Which term is used to describe a bug within the memory system?
A. memory leakage
B. buffer memory
C. system call
D. register leakage
9. What are the common errors that are seen in memory leakage?
A. memory size
B. memory type
C. stack frame error
D. stack register
10. How the stack frame errors are caused?
A. stack overflow