21. The total voltage drop across a series of capacitors is __________
A. The voltage drop across any one of the capacitors
B. The sum of the voltage drop across each of the capacitors
C. The product of the voltage drop across each of the capacitors
22. Capacitors C1, C2, and C3 have voltage drops of 2V, 3V, and 5V respectively. Calculate the total voltage in the circuit.
23. What is the voltage across the 2F capacitor?
24. What is the voltage across the 4F capacitor?
25. Calculate the voltage across the 6F capacitor.
26. When capacitors are connected in series, which of the following rules are applied?
A. Voltage divider
B. Current divider
C. Both voltage divider and current divider
D. Neither voltage divider nor current divider
27. A capacitor does not allow sudden changes in _________
28. Which of the following expressions is correct with respect to the voltage across capacitors in series?
A. V1/V2 = C2/C1
B. V2/V1 = C2/C1
C. V1 × V2 = C1 × C2
D. V1/C1 = V2/C2
29. Two 4F capacitors are connected in series, calculate the voltage across each of the total voltages is 20V.
30. Two capacitors having voltage 2F and 4F are connected in series. This combination is connected to a 100V supply and calculates the voltage across the 2F capacitor.
31. Capacitor is a device used to__________
A. store electrical energy
B. vary the resistance
C. store magnetic energy
D. dissipate energy