Countercurrent Braking MCQ
1. The value of unit step function at t=5 sec is ________
2. The value of impulse at t=0 is __________
3. What is the Full form of IFOC?
A. Indirect field-oriented control
B. Inverter field-oriented control
C. Isolated field-oriented control
D. Insight field-oriented control
4. The characteristic shown by an element in the I-V curve is a straight line passing through the origin with a positive slope. The nature of the element is _______
A. Non-linear, Bilateral
B. Linear, Unilateral
C. Linear, Bilateral
D. Non-linear, Unilateral
5. Calculate the total energy stored in the inductor if the current value is 4 A and inductance values are 1 H and 2 H.
A. 72 J
B. 22 J
C. 82 J
D. 24 J
6. Mesh analysis is only applied to the planar circuits.
7. All loops are meshes.
8. The nodal method is better than mesh analysis for solving circuit problems.
9. The minimum value of the admittance in the case of the parallel RLC network is ___________
10. Calculate the value of the inductive reactance during resonance if the value of capacitive reactance is 2 ohm.
A. 8 Ω
B. 2 Ω
C. 3 Ω
D. 1 Ω