1. The DC power can be measured by using ______
- Ammeter Only
- Voltmeter Only
- Both Ammeter and Voltmeter
- None of the above
2. What is the power loss in the 10 Ω resistor in the Network shown in the figure?
- 15.31 W
- 14.9 W
- 12.3 W
- 13.2 W
3. The error Caused by the Ammeter and Voltmeter connection in DC power measurement is
- Insertion Error
- Gross Error
- Temperature Error
- All of the above
4. Estimate the relative error that we will have in the wattmeter reading in % of true load power being consumed in the presence of the wattmeter as shown in fig.
5. The DC power can be measured by a wattmeter called as ______
- Power Meter
6. An ammeter of range (0-5A) is connected in a series with a resistive load reads 3 A. A voltmeter of range (0 – 600 V) reads 300 V. The power measured by voltmeter and ammeter is 2 kW. The current flowing through a resistive load is 1.2 A. The power loss in the voltmeter in kW is ______.
- 1.64 kW
- 3.28 kW
- 5.46 kW
- 3.20 kW
7. In DC power Measurement when the load resistance is much higher than the ammeter impedance then the voltmeter Ammeter connection chosen is
- Ammeter in front of Voltmeter
- Ammeter Behind the Voltmeter
- Both 1 and 2
8. A resistance is measured by the voltmeter-ammeter method. The voltmeter reading is 100 V on 150 V scale and the ammeter reading 40 mA on 80 mA scale. If both the meters are guaranteed for accuracy within 3% of full scale what is the limit within which resistance can be measured
- 200 ohms
- 300 Ohms
- 100 Ohms
- 150 Ohms
9. In DC Power Measurement which of the following instrument has High sensitivity?
- Ammeter and Voltmeter
- All of the above
10. In the power measurement by voltmeter ammeter method, if the voltmeter is connected across supply voltage, then the load power will be
- The power consumed by the load
- The sum of power consumed by the load and ammeter.
- The sum of power consumed by the load and voltmeter.
- The sum if power consumed by the load, ammeter and voltmeter