1. The sine function is an odd function.
2. The cosine function is an even function.
3. Full form of NENO.
A. Neither even nor odd
B. Neither energy nor odd
C. Neither even nor original
D. Neither even nor orthogonal
4. The characteristics shown by an element in the V-I curve are V=Is(1-e-V/K). The nature of the element is _______
A. Non-linear, Bilateral, Passive
B. Linear, Unilateral, Active
C. Linear, Bilateral, Passive
D. Non-linear, Unilateral, Passive
5. Calculate the resonant frequency if the values of the capacitor and inductor are 2 F and 2 H.
A. .5 rad/sec
B. .6 rad/sec
C. .8 rad/sec
D. .9 rad/sec
6. Calculate the steady-state value for x(t)=7e-9t.
7. The maximum Voltage across the capacitor Vc(t)=Vo(1- e-t) is __________
8. Calculate the value of the coefficient of coupling for the tightly coupled coils.
9. The maximum current in the inductor IL(t)=Io(1 – e-t/α) is __________
A. Io e-t/α
10. 20 V, 10 A, 10 rpm separately excited dc motor with armature resistance (Ra) equal to .8 ohms. Calculate back emf developed in the motor when it operates on the full load. (Assume rotational losses are neglecteD.
A. 12 V
B. 14 V
C. 13 V
D. 11 V