32. Calculate the value of the coefficient of friction using the data: F=24 N, Normal force=12 N.
33. If the friction force value is doubled, calculate the new value of the coefficient of friction.
A. 4 times the original value
B. 2 times the original value
C. 7 times the original value
D. Remains the same
34. The frictional force always acts in the _________ direction of motion of the body.
35. Calculate the coefficient of friction if the angle of inclination is 60°.
36. Which one of the following is the correct relationship?
37. Calculate the velocity of the bottom point of the wheel for perfect rolling using the data: r=20 cm, ω=100 rad/sec.
A. 20 m/sec
B. 40 m/sec
C. 60 m/sec
D. 80 m/sec
38. The coefficient of adhesion is maximum when rails are dusty.
39. Calculate the value of the coefficient of adhesion for dusty rails if the value of the coefficient of adhesion for dry rails is .55.
40. Calculate the value measured by Moving Iron when a sinusoidal voltage signal V(t) = √2sin(3ωt) is applied to it.
A. 2 V
B. 1 V
C. 3 V
D. 4 V
41. The value of area under a velocity-time graph is _________
42. The value of area under acceleration-time graph is _________
43. The value of area under force-time graph is _________
B. Change in momentum
44. Full form of HVDC is _________
A. High Voltage Direct Current
B. High Voltage Distribution Combination
C. High-Value Direct Current
D. High-Value Distribution Combination
45. Full form of HVAC is _________
A. High Voltage Alternative Current
B. High Voltage Alternating Current
C. High-Value Alternating Combination
D. High-Value Alternative Counter