1. Calculate the minimum anode current required to turn off SCR if the latching current value is 2 A.
A. 2 A
B. 3 A
C. 4 A
D. 5 A
2. Calculate the value of the coefficient of static friction using the data: F=4 N, Normal force=16 N.
3. Full form of TVS is __________
A. Transient voltage suppression
B. Transient voltage surge
C. Total voltage surge
D. True voltage surge
4. The frictional force always acts in the perpendicular direction of motion of the body.
5. Calculate the coefficient of friction if the angle of inclination is 0°.
6. When was the first train built?
7. Who invented the first circuit breaker?
A. Albert Einstein
B. Thomas Edison
C. Nicola Tesla
D. Trent Boult
8. The power conductor in electric trains is called a contact wire.
9. Full form of LSS is ____________
A. Line Surge Suppressors
B. Local Surge System
C. Local Surge Suppressors
D. Line Surge System
10. Calculate the value measured by PMMC when a sinusoidal voltage signal V(t)=20sin(ωt) is applied to it.
A. 1 V
B. 2 V
C. 6 V
D. 0 V