If the electrical supply is connected to the motor washing machine, refrigerator then the circuit is called as
Right Answer is:
Power Sub-circuit:- The part of the complete installation that supplies power to appliances like a hot plate, electric iron, small single-phase motors of washing machine, refrigerator, etc. is generally called the power sub-circuit. The following points must be considered for the proper planning of these circuits.
- The number of power points connected in one sub-circuit should not exceed two.
- The load connected to a sub-circuit should not be greater than 3.0 kW.
- Control of these circuits should be by 15 A switches.
- Socket outlets provided in these circuits should be of a 15 A rating.
- These sub-circuits must be used on a single-phase supply.