1. Low voltage signals in Electronic Voltmeter can be measured by ______
2. What will be the reading of the voltmeter in the given figure?
3. Input impedance of an electronic voltmeter is ________
4. A multimeter consists of
- Current and Ohm meter
- Voltmeter and Ohm meter
- Voltmeter and Current meter
- Voltmeter, current meter and Ohm meter
6. In DC Electronic Voltmeter ______ effectively isolates the meter circuit.
- Electronic Switch
7. Thermocouple meters are AC meters that respond to the ________ of a signal.
8. In DC Electronic Voltmeter bridge is balanced by _____
- Zero adjustment resistor
9. Which of the following features are associated with the rectifier instruments?
- Small power loss
- High degree of measuring accuracy
- High sensitivity
- All of the above
10. In DC Electronic Voltmeter what is the effect of the input voltage on the transistor Q2?
- Bias on Q2 decreases
- Bias on Q2 is constant
- Bias on Q2 is zero
- Bias on Q2 increases