1. What are the factors of filters that are determined by the speed of the operation in a digital signal processor?
A. attenuation constant
2. How many tables does an FIR function of a digital signal processor possess?
3. Why is said that branch prediction is not applicable in a digital signal processor?
A. low bandwidth
B. high bandwidth
C. low frequency
D. high frequency
4. Which architecture can one overcome the low bandwidth issue in the MC6800 family?
C. von Neumann
D. program stored
5. Which architecture in the digital signal processor reduces the execution time?
C. program storage
D. von Neumann
6. Which of the following processors also can work as a digital signal processor?
7. What types of modules are used in the digital signal processor to form the loop structure?
D. external timer
8. Name a processor which is used in digital audio appliances.
B. Motorola DSP56000
9. How many bits does the DSP56000 processor have?
10. How many buses did DSP56000 possess?
11. Which of the following architecture does DSP56000 possess?
B. von Neumann
12. What does AAU stand for?
A. arithmetic address unit
B. address arithmetic unit
C. address access unit
D. arithmetic access unit
13. How many address registers does the AAU of a DSP56000 have?
14. How many registers does a DSP56000 have?
15. Which of the following bits are used for sign extension in DSP56000?
A. upper 8 bits of the stack pointer
B. lower 8 bits of the stack pointer
C. lower 8 bits of the program counter
D. upper 8 bits of the program counter
16. How many bit register sets does RISC 1 model use?
17. Which of the following processor commercializes the Berkeley RISC model?
18. How many transistors does RISC 1 possess?
19. How many registers does the RISC 1 model have?
20. Which of the architectures are made to speed up the processor?
C. program stored
D. von Neumann