1. Which of the following have a 16 Mbytes addressed range?
D. TMS 320
2. Which of the following can destroy the accuracy of the algorithms?
B. error signal
3. How many numbers of ways are possible for allocating the memory to the modular blocks?
4. Which of the following is replaced with the absolute addressing mode?
A. relative addressing mode
B. protective addressing mode
C. virtual addressing mode
D. temporary addressing mode
5. What is the main purpose of the memory management unit?
A. address translation
B. large storage
C. reduce the size
D. provides address space
6. Which of the following provides stability to the multitasking system?
D. Memory partitioning
7. Which of the following is used by the M68000 family?
8. What can be done for the fine-grain protection of the processor?
A. add an extra description bit
B. add error signal
C. add wait stage
D. remains unchanged
9. Which of the following technique is used by the UNIX operating system?
A. logical address memory
B. physical address memory
C. virtual memory technique
D. translational address
10. Which of the following consist of two lines of legs on both sides of a plastic or ceramic body?