1. Which is the most basic non-volatile memory?
A. Flash memory
2. Who invented flash memory?
A. Dr.Fujio Masuoka
B. John Ellis
C. Josh Fisher
D. John Ruttenberg
3. Which of the following is serial access memory?
B. Flash memory
4. Which is the early form of non-volatile memory?
A. magnetic core memory
B. ferrimagnetic memory
C. anti-magnetic memory
5. Which of the following memories has more speed in accessing data?
6. In which memory, the signals are multiplexed?
7. How many main signals are used with memory chips?
8. What is the purpose of the address bus?
A. to provide data to and from the chip
B. to select a specified chip
C. to select a location within the memory chip
D. to select a read/write cycle
9. Which are the two main types of processors connected to the motherboard?
A. sockets and slots
B. sockets and pins
C. slots and pins
D. pins and ports
10. Which of the following has programmable hardware?
11. Who invented the TriMedia processor?
D. NXP Semiconductor
12. Why is SRAM more preferably in non-volatile memory?
C. low power consumption
D. transistor as a storage element
13. Which of the following has a refreshes control mechanism?
C. Battery backed-up SRAM
D. Pseudo-static RAM
14. Which storage element is used by MAC and IBM PC?
15. Which type of storage element of SRAM is very fast in accessing data but consumes lots of power?
16. What is the approximate data access time of SRAM?
17. Who proposed the miniature card format?
18. How many MOSFETs are required for SRAM?
19. Which of the following is an SRAM?
20. Which of the following can access data even when the power supply is lost?
A. Non-volatile SRAM