1. What is the magnetic field outside a solenoid?
B. Half the value of the field inside
C. Double the value of the field inside
2. Which, among the following qualities, is not affected by the magnetic field?
A. Moving charge
B. Change in magnetic flux
C. current flowing in a conductor
D. Stationary charge
3. When a charged particle moves at right angles to the magnetic field, the variable quantity is?
D. Moment of inertia
4. If the flow of electric current is parallel to the magnetic field, the force will be ______
D. Half the original value
5. The ratio of magnetic force to electric force on a charged particle getting undeflected in a field is?
6. What is the strength of the magnetic field known as ________
C. Magnetic strength
D. Magnetic flux density
7. Weakest force in nature is?
A. Electric force
B. Gravitational force
C. Weak force
D. Magnetic force
8. How can a magnetic field be produced?
A. Using a permanent magnet
B. Electric current
C. Using a temporary magnet
D. Using a permanent magnet or electric current
9. Can we see magnetic flux lines?
C. Depends on the strength of the field
D. Only when the field strength is very large
10. Magnetic Field lines move from _______
A. North to south
B. South to north
C. West to east
D. East to west