11. Magnetic field lines seek the path of __________ resistance.
12. Magnetic field lines form _________ loops from pole to pole.
D. Either closed or branched
13. Do magnetic flux lines intersect?
C. Depends on the situation
D. Cannot be determined
14. Inside the magnet, field lines travel from?
A. North to south
B. South to north
C. West to east
D. East to west
15. Lines of magnetic flux which are parallel and in the same direction __________ each other.
16. More the number of magnetic flux lines _______ is the force of the magnet.
C. Either greater or lesser
D. Neither greater nor lesser
17. Magnetic field is strong when _______
A. magnetic field lines are closer
B. magnetic field lines are farther
C. magnetic field lines are longer
D. magnetic field lines are thicker
18. The force existing between two infinite parallel conductors is inversely proportional to ________
A. Radius of the conductors
B. Current in one of the conductors
C. The product of the current in the two conductors
D. The distance between the two conductors
19. When the distance of operation between the two conductors increases, what happens to the force between the two conductors?
C. Remains the same
D. Becomes zero
20. Magnetic field at a point d distance away from long wire due to electric current I in it is ____________