1. The maximum power drawn from the source depends on __________
A. Value of source resistance
B. Value of load resistance
C. Both source and load resistance
D. Neither source or load resistance
2. The maximum power is delivered to a circuit when source resistance is __________ load resistance.
A. Greater than
B. Equal to
C. Less than
D. Greater than or equal to
3. If source impedance is a complex number Z, then load impedance is equal to _________
B. − Z
C. − Z’
4. If ZL = Zs’, then RL = ?
A. − RL
C. − Rs
5. Using the Maximum power transfer theorem, calculate the value of RL across A and B.
6. Using the Maximum power transfer theorem calculate Eth.
7. Calculate the maximum power transfer of the given circuit.
8. Does maximum power transfer imply maximum efficiency?
D. Cannot be determined
9. Under the condition of maximum power efficiency is?
10. Name some devices where maximum power has to be transferred to the load rather than maximum efficiency.
B. Communication circuits
C. Both amplifiers and communication circuits
D. Neither amplifiers nor communication circuits