1. It retains its content when power is removed. What type of memory is this?
A. Volatile memory
B. Nonvolatile memory
2. Name a volatile memory.
3. Name a nonvolatile memory.
4. The initial routine is often referred to as
A. Initial program
B. Bootstrap program
C. Final program
D. Initial embedded program
5. What kind of socket does an external EPROM to plugged in for prototyping?
B. Single socket
D. Piggyback reset socket
6. Which one of the following is UV erasable?
A. Flash memory
7. What kind of memory does an OTP have?
8. Which type of memory is suitable for low volume production of embedded systems?
9. Which is the single device capable of providing prototyping support for a range of microcontrollers?
B. Umbrella device
10. What type of memory is suitable for high volume production?