1. How many data lines does 256*4 have?
2. How is the number of chips required is determined?
A. number of data lines
B. the minimum number of data
C. width of the data path from the processor
D. number of data lines and the width of the data path from the processor
3. Where is the memory address stored in a C program?
4. Which is the term that is used to refer to the order of bytes?
B. memory organization
5. Which of the following processors uses big-endian representation?
D. Zilog Z80
6. Which statement is true for a cache memory?
A. memory unit which communicates directly with the CPU
B. provides backup storage
C. a very high-speed memory to increase the speed of the processor
D. secondary storage
7. Which of the following memory organization have the entire memory available to the processor at all times?
A. segmented addressing
C. virtual address
D. linear address
8. How many memory locations can be accessed by 8086?
A. 1 M
B. 2 M
C. 3 M
D. 4 M
9. Which of them is a memory that is allocated to the program in the LIFO pattern?
10. What does SIMM stand for?
A. single in-line memory module
B. single interrupt memory module
C. single information memory module
D. same-in-line memory module