1. The transconductance of a bipolar is given by ______________
2. Transconductance depends on the process.
3. gm is ______ on input voltage Vbe.
A. inversely proportional
C. exponentially dependent
D. is not dependent
4. gm is _______ to Ic.
A. directly proportional
B. inversely proportional
C. not dependent
D. exponentially proportional
5. Transconductance is a __________
A. weak function
B. strong function
C. weak and strong function
D. none of the mentioned
6. gm of bipolar is less than gm of MOS.
7. Which of the following is true when inputs are controlled by equal amounts of charge?
A. Cg(MOS) = Cbase(bipolar)
B. Cg(MOS) greater than Cbase(bipolar)
C. Cg(MOS) lesser than Cbase(bipolar)
D. Cs(MOS) lesser than Cbase(bipolar)
8. Which has better I/A?
9. Bipolar transistor exhibits _______ delay.
A. turn on
B. turn off
D. all of the mentioned
10. In a bipolar transistor, which is heavily doped?
A. base region
B. emitter region
C. collector region
D. base and emitter