1. In a parallel circuit, we consider _____________ instead of impedance.
2. In a parallel circuit, we consider admittance instead of _________
3. Which, among the following is the correct expression for impedance?
A. Z = Y
B. Z = 1/Y
C. Z = Y2
D. Z = 1/Y2
4. Which, among the following is the correct expression for admittance?
A. Y = Z
B. Y = 1/Z
C. Y = Z2
D. Y = 1/Z2
5. What is the unit of admittance?
6. As the impedance increases, the admittance ____________
C. Remains the same
D. Becomes zero
7. if the impedance of a system is 4 ohm, calculate its admittance.
A. 0.25 ohm-1
B. 4 ohm-1
C. 25 ohm-1
D. 0.4 ohm-1
8. The admittance of a system is 10 ohm-1, calculate its impedance.
A. 10 ohm
B. 0.1 ohm
C. 1 ohm
D. 1.1 ohm
9. In A parallel circuit, with any number of impedances, The voltage across each impedance is?
B. divided equally
C. divided proportionally
10. In a parallel circuit, current in each impedance is_____________