1. What does the total number of pixels in the region defines?
2. What is the unit of compactness of a region?
c) No units
3. For which of the following regions, compactness is minimal?
4. Compactness is insensitive to orientation.
5. Which of the following measures are not used to describe a region?
a) Mean and median of grey values
b) Minimum and a maximum of grey values
c) Number of pixels alone
d) Number of pixels above and below mean
6. We cannot use the normalized area as one of the region descriptors.
7. What is the study of properties of a figure that are unaffected by any deformation?
8. On which of the following operation of an image, does the topology of the region change?
d) Change in the distance measure
9. Topological properties don’t depend on distance measures.
10. What is the Euler number of the image shown below?
11. What is the Euler number of a region with a polygonal network containing V, Q, and F as the number of vertices, edges, and faces respectively?
12. What is the Euler number of the region shown in the figure below?
13. The texture of the region provides a measure of which of the following properties?
a) Smoothness alone
b) Coarseness alone
c) Regularity alone
d) Smoothness, coarseness, and regularity
14. Structural techniques deal with the arrangement of image primitives.
15. Which of the following techniques is based on the Fourier transform?