The shaded pole motor is found useful in application for
Right Answer is:
All of the above
Shaded pole motors are induction motors manufactured for very small ratings and are used in applications where starting torque requirement of the load is very low. Some of the applications of shaded pole-type induction motors are air blowers, fans used in heaters, slide and film projectors, advertising display devices, etc.
- They are suitable for small devices like relays and fans because of their low cost and easy starting.
- Used in exhaust fans, hairdryers, and also table fans.
- Used in air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and cooling fans.
- Used in record players, tape recorders, projectors, photocopying machines.
- Used for starting electronic clocks and single-phase synchronous timing motors.