1. Which of the following is done to convert a continuous-time signal into a discrete-time signal?
2. The deflection voltage of an oscilloscope is a ‘deterministic’ signal.
3. The even part of a signal x(t) is?
4. Which of the following is the odd component of the signal x(t)=e(jt)?
5. For a continuous time signal x(t) to be periodic with a period T, then x(t+mT) should be equal to ___________
6. Let x1(t) and x2(t) be periodic signals with fundamental periods T1 and T2 respectively. Which of the following must be a rational number for x(t)=x1(t)+x2(t) to be periodic?
7. Let x1(t) and x2(t) be periodic signals with fundamental periods T1 and T2 respectively. Then the fundamental period of x(t)=x1(t)+x2(t) is?
A. LCM of T1 and T2
B. HCF of T1and T2
C. Product of T1 and T2
D. Ratio of T1 to T2
8. All energy signals will have an average power of ___________
D. Cannot be calculated
9. x(t) or x(n) is defined to be an energy signal, if and only if the total energy content of the signal is a ___________
A. Finite quantity
D. None of the mentioned
10. What is the period of cos2t+sin3t?