1. Instantaneous voltage is the product of resistance and _____________ current in a resistive circuit.
2. Find the value of the instantaneous voltage if the resistance is 2 ohm and the instantaneous current in the circuit is 5A.
3. The power for a purely resistive circuit is zero when?
A. Current is zero
B. Voltage is zero
C. Both current and voltage are zero
D. Either current or voltage is zero
4. The correct expression for the instantaneous current if the instantaneous voltage is Vm(sint) in a resistive circuit is?
5. Calculate the resistance in the circuit if the RMS voltage is 20V and the RMS current is 2A.
A. 2 ohm
B. 5 ohm
C. 10 ohm
D. 20 ohm
6. The correct expression for the instantaneous current in a resistive circuit is?
A. i = Vm(sint)/R
B. i = Vm(cost)/R
C. i = V(sint)/R
D. i = V(cost)/R
7. Can ohm’s law be applied in an ac circuit?
C. Depends on the RMS’s current
D. Depends on the RMS voltage
8. The correct expression for the instantaneous current if instantaneous voltage is Vm(sint) in an inductive circuit is?
A. i = Vm(sint)/XL
B. i = Vm(cost)/XL
C. i = -Vm(sint)/XL
D. i = -Vm(cost)/XL
10. Inductance is __________ to number of turns in the coil.
A. directly proportional
B. inversely proportional
D. not related