Ques.41. Which one of the following is the dimension of energy?
Ques.42. Which one of the following statement is NOT TRUE about the MI type instruments?
- MI type Instruments are suitable for both AC and DC circuits
- Frictional error in MI type instruments is very less.
- The torque weight ratio of MI type instruments is high
- The instrument cost is much higher as compared to PMMC type instruments✓
Ques.43. Which one of the following statement is NOT TRUE about multimeter?
- The multimeter can be used for the measurement of voltage
- The multimeter can be used for the measurement of power✓
- The multimeter can be used for the measurement of resistance
- The Multimeter can be used for the measurement of current
Ques.44. Which one of the following is the main cause of magnetic decay in PMMC type instrument?
- Variation in the resistance of the moving coil
- Quality of spring
- Aging of the spring
- Aging of the magnets✓
Ques.45. Determine the quality factor in Hay’s bridge given below, if the bridge is supplied by a frequency of 50 Hz.
Ques.46. Determine the apparent power (in W) of a circuit, if the circuit has a power factor of 0.8 and the reactive power of the circuit is 60 W
Ques.47. A building has 3 floors and each floor has 4 fans of 50 W that operates for 12 hours a day and one air conditioner of 3000 W that operates for 2 hours per day in the month of the June. Determine the energy consumption (in kWh) of the building in June.
Ques. 48. Determine the reading (in kW) of both the wattmeters used to measure the power of a three-phase three-wire system having an input of 6 kW and power factor of 1
- 4, 2
- 5, 1
- 3, 3✓
- 6, 0
Ques.49. What will be the secondary voltage (in V) of a potential transformer, if the value of system voltage is 11,000 V, the turn’s ratio of the potential transformer is 108 and the percentage voltage error of the transformer is 5%?
Ques.50. Determine the full-scale reading (in kV) of a PMMC type voltmeter, when the internal resistance of the voltmeter is 230 kilo-ohms, the series resistance connected with the voltmeter is 70 kilo-ohms and the sensitivity of the voltmeter is 3 kilo-ohms/volt