1. What does SPARC stand for?
A. scalable processor architecture
B. speculating architecture
C. speculating processor
D. scaling Pentium architecture
2. How many bits does SPARC have?
3. Which company developed SPARC?
D. sun microsystem
4. What improves the context switching and parameter passing?
A. register to window
B. large register
C. stack register
D. program counter
5. How many external interrupts does the SPARC processor support?
6. Which level is an in-built nonmaskable interrupt in the SPARC processor?
7. How many instructions does the SPARC processor have?
8. What is generated by an external interrupt in SPARC?
A. internal trap
B. external trap
C. memory trap
D. interfaced trap
9. When an external interrupt is generated, what type of mode does the processor support?
A. real mode
B. virtual mode
C. protected mode
D. supervisor mode
10. Where is the trap vector table located in the SPARC processor?
A. program counter
B. Y register
C. status register
D. trap base register