1. Which of the following can be used to refer to entities within the RTOS?
2. Which of the following defines the set of instructions loaded into the memory?
D. system hardware
3. Which of the following uses its own address space?
4. Which of the following does not use a shared memory?
5. Which of the following can own and control the resources?
6. Which can be supported if the task or process maintains a separate data area for each thread?
A. single thread system
B. mono thread system
C. multiple threads
D. dual threads
7. Which of the following possesses threads of execution?
D. operating system
8. Which of the following is inherited from the parent task?
9. Which term is used to encompass more than a simple context switch?
B. single thread system
10. Which can be considered as the lower level in the multitasking operating system?