1. Full form of SVC is ___________
A. Static Var Compensator
B. Static Variable Counter
C. State Value Counter
D. Static Value Compensator
2. Full form of STATCOM is ___________
A. Static Synchronous Counter
B. Static Synchronous Compensator
C. State Synchronized Compensator
D. State System Counter
3. The circuit which operates signals is called as ___________
A. Track circuit
B. Fellow circuit
C. Ground circuit
D. Unit circuit
4. SVC is used to maintain the power factor above __________
5. Which is the most severe type of fault?
6. Skin effect increases at higher frequencies.
7. If induction motor air gap power is 11 KW and mechanically developed power is 2 KW, then rotor ohmic loss will be _________ KW.
8. If induction motor rotor power is 26 KW and gross developed power is 21 KW, then rotor ohmic loss will be _________ KW.
9. Calculate the active power in 14 μH inductors if the THD value is 58.1%.
A. 5 W
B. 9 W
C. 4 W
D. 0 W
10. Calculate the power factor using the data: P=15 W, S=25 VA.