1. What does UART stand for?
A. universal asynchronous receiver transmitter
B. unique asynchronous receiver transmitter
C. universal address receiver transmitter
D. unique address receiver transmitter
2. How is data detected in a UART?
D. the first bit
3. Which of the signal is set to one, if no data is transmitted?
4. What rate can define the timing in the UART?
A. bit rate
B. baud rate
C. speed rate
D. voltage rate
5. How is the baud rate supplied?
A. baud rate voltage
B. external timer
D. internal timer
6. Which is the most commonly used UART?
7. Which company developed 16450?
C. National semiconductor
8. What does ADS indicate in 8250 UART?
A. address signal
B. address terminal signal
C. address strobe signal
D. address generating the signal
9. Which of the following signals are active low in the 8250 UART?
10. Which of the signal can control bus arbitration logic in 8250?