Que.1. A tool that is used to remove the drill from the spindle hole is known as:
- Tapered shank
Ques.2. A pipe vice is used to
- To melt the pipe
- To manufacture the milling machine
- To manufacture the drilling machine
- To hold the pipe in position during different operations on the pipe
Ques.3. Lubricant starvation occurs due to the _____ of a lubricant
- A higher freezing point
- Thermal stability
Ques.4. Which of the following is NOT the type of drill
- Twist drill
- Flat drill
- Periphery drill
- Centre drill
Ques.5. BSP is known as:-
- Bharat standard pipe
- Belgium standard pipe
- Bombay standard pipe
- British standard pipe
Ques.6. Compound rest is used for
- Converting rotational motion to linear motion
- To hold the workpiece
- To move the carriage from left to right and vice versa
- For supporting the tool post and cutting the tool in different positions
Ques.7. The size of a manufactured component obtained by measurement indicates the:
- Minimum size
- Actual size
- Basic size
- Maximum size
Ques.8. Which of the following is NOT a corrosive flux used in soldering?
- Zinc chloride
- Ammonium chloride
- Hydrochloric acid
Ques.9. Which of the following is use of a tapered roller bearing?
- It is used when the axial thrust is more than the radial load.
- It is useful for taking vertical thrust load.
- It is used to take light radial loads.
- It is used when the outside diameter of the bearing is severely restricted.
Ques.10. Oxy-acetylene cutting consists of:
- One black cylinder of oxygen and one maroon cylinder of acetylene.
- One red cylinder consisting of a mixture of oxygen and acetylene
- One maroon cylinder of oxygen and one black cylinder of acetylene.
- One maroon cylinder consisting of a mixture of oxygen and acetylene.