Ques.111. Why trickle charging of the batteries is done?
- Increase its power storage capacity
- Keep it fresh and fully charged✓
- Maintain proper electrolyte level
- To maintain even current in the battery
Ques.112. What will be the hysteresis loss in the material when the hysteresis loop of a material is large?
- All of these
- None of these
Ques.113. What will be the voltage across resistance R1?
- 4.759 V
- 4.898 V✓
- 4.5 V
- 3.4 V
Ques.114. What will be the voltage across resistance R3?
- 5.20 V
- 5.125 V
- 5.5 V
- 5.102 V✓
Ques.115. What are the elements of the Nucleus of an atom?
- Both neutron and proton✓
Ques.116. What happens internally on an atomic level when an external electric field is applied to an intrinsic semiconductor?
- More number of electron holes pair combination will be evolved
- More number of electron holes pair combination will be broken✓
- No electron holes pair combination will be broken
- It will behave as an extrinsic semiconductor
Ques.117. What will be the value of susceptibility when the curie constant value is 0.2 and the difference in critical temperature and paramagnetic Curie temperature is 0.01?
Ques.118. What will be the capacitance of a capacitor if the charge stored on its plates is large?
Ques.119. What would be the computational value of feedback voltage in a negative feedback amplifier with A = 100, β = 0.03 and input signal voltage = 30 mV?
- 0.06 V
- 0.03 V
- 0.09 V✓
- 0.15 V
Ques.120. What is the expression of the capacity of a battery?
- Voltage rating
- Ampere-hour rating✓
- Frequency rating
- Current rating