1. Sequential circuits are represented as
A. finite state machine
B. infinite state machine
C. finite synchronous circuit
D. infinite asynchronous circuit
2. Sequential circuit includes
C. delays and feedback from the input to output
D. delays and feedback from output to input
3. Which constitutes the test vectors in sequential circuits?
A. feedback variables
B. delay factors
C. test patterns
D. all input combinations
4. Outputs are functions of
A. present state
B. previous state
C. next state
D. present and next state
5. Which are the delay elements for the clocked system?
A. AND gates
B. OR gates
6. Which contributes to the necessary delay element?
B. circuit propagation elements
C. negative feedback path
D. shift registers
7. In an OR gate, if A and B are two inputs and there is struck at 1 fault in B path, then the output will be
8. Iterative test generation method suits circuits with
A. no feedback loops
B. few feedback loops
C. more feedback loops
D. negative feedback loops only
9. Which method is very time-consuming?
B. iterative test generation
C. pseudo exhaustive method
D. test generation pattern
10. In this technique, a simple fault manifests into multiple N faults.