1. Clock line drivers has ________ source of drive.
2. Bus structures carry _______
A. data signals
B. control signals
C. data and control signals
D. in and out signals
3. Bus has _______ different classes.
4. In the passive bus, drivers are connected through
A. series switches
B. parallel switches
C. cascade switches
5. The bus rail in active buses has ________
A. NAND connection
B. AND connection
C. NOR connection
D. OR connection
6. Low L: W ratio results in ____ transistors.
C. size doesn’t depend on the ratio
D. less effective
7. Features which does not affect bus design are ________
B. delay factors
C. non-delay factors
D. cross-talk and delay factors
8. Which device is frequency dependent?
9. If the current density exceeds a threshold value then metal atoms move in
A. direction of the current
B. opposite direction of the current
C. doesn’t depend on the direction of current
D. direction of the voltage
10. At narrowing or constriction point current density is ________
C. remains low after going to high point
D. becomes high from low