1. Practical guidelines for testability aim at
A. facilitating test generation
B. facilitating test application
C. avoiding timing problems
D. all of the mentioned
2. When a node is difficult to access
A. sub-nodes are formed
B. internal pads are added
C. external pads are added
D. circuit is subdivided
3. The additional pads are accessed using
4. Which provides links between blocks of a circuit?
5. To improve controllability and observability ______ is used.
A. three pads
B. eight transistors
C. three pads and eight transistors
D. four pads and eight transistors
6. The addition of ______ improves the observability.
7. How to reduce test time?
A. by reducing multiplexers
B. by reducing adders
C. by dividing circuit into subcircuits
D. by using the whole circuit as a single system
8. Test generation effort for n gate circuit is proportional to
D. n2 and n3
9. Partitioning should be made on a
A. logical basis
B. functional basis
C. time basis
D. structural basis
10. Isolation and control are achieved using