1. Voltage to current converter is also called as
A. Current series positive feedback amplifier
B. Voltage series negative feedback amplifier
C. Current series negative feedback amplifier
D. Voltage series positive feedback amplifier
2. Given voltage to current converter with the floating load. Determine the output current?
4. The op-amp in low voltage DC voltmeter cannot be nullified due to
A. D’Arsonaval meter movement
B. Offset voltage compensating network
C. Selection of switch
D. Gain of amplifier
5. What is the maximum input voltage that has to be selected to calibrate a dc voltmeter with a full-scale voltage range of 1-13v.
A. ≤ ±14v
B. ≥ ±13v
C. ≤ ±15v
D. = ±14v
6. Higher input voltage can be measured in low voltage DC voltmeter using
A. Smaller resistance value
B. Higher resistance value
C. Random resistance value
D. All of the mentioned
7. In the diagram given below, determine the deflection of the ammeter with a full-scale deflection of 1mA when the switch is at X2kΩ. Consider resistance of the offset voltage compensating network to be 10Ω.
A. Full-scale deflection in the ammeter
B. Half scale deflection in the ammeter
C. Quarter scale deflection in the ammeter
D. No deflection occurs in the ammeter
8. How to modify a low voltage DC voltmeter to a low voltage ac voltmeter
A. Add a full-wave rectifier in the feedback loop
B. Add a half-wave rectifier in the feedback loop
B. Add a square wave rectifier in the feedback loop
B. Add a sine wave rectifier in the feedback loop
9. Determine the full-scale range for the input voltage if the resistance in series with meters is 1kΩ, 2kΩ, 47kΩ, and full-scale meter movement is 1mA in a low voltage AC voltmeter?
A. 1.0 to 7.48 Vrms
B. 1.1 to 7.48 Vrms
C. 1.2 to 7.48 Vrms
D. 1.3 to 7.48 Vrms
10. Determine the current through the diode, when the switch is in positions 1, 2& 3. Assuming op-amps initially nulled.
A. Io (LED. =4.01mA; Io (Zener) =4.01mA; Io (rectifier) =8.33mA
B. Io (LED. =25mA; Io (Zener) =4.01mA; Io (rectifier) =4.01mA
C. Io (LED. =16.67mA; Io (Zener) =16.66mA; Io (rectifier) =4.01mA
D. Io (LED. =8.33mA; Io (Zener) =8.33mA; Io (rectifier) =8.33mA