1. Loading effect is caused due to ______ of the voltmeter.
- Low Capacitance
- High Inductance
- Low Sensitivity
- High Sensitivity
2. To minimize the loading effect of the circuit under test, the input impedance of the device must:
- Be very high
- Be capacitive
- Be very low
- Match with the input impedance of the circuit
3. If the voltmeter has a range of 2 V and sensitivity is 1 kΩ/V, what will be the reading of the voltmeter in the circuit?
4. A voltmeter has a sensitivity of 2000 Ω/V reads 100V on its 150 scales when connected across an unknown resistor in series with a multi-ammeter. When the milli-ammeter reads 5 mA, The magnitude of the error (in %) due to the loading effect of the voltmeter is.
5. Which one of the following meters has a maximum loading effect on the circuit under measurement?
- 1000 Ω/volt
- 100 Ω/volt
- 1 MΩ/volt
- 10 MΩ/volt
6. For the network shown in the figure the voltage across terminal AB has measured a voltmeter of sensitivity 1kΩ/V, then find the percentage error in the measurement.
- 40% error
- 60% error
- 50% error
- 30% error
7. A voltmeter has a sensitivity of 500 Ω/V reads 75 V on its 100 V scale when connected across an unknown resistor in series with a multi-ammeter. When the ammeter reads 2.5 mA, the error (in %) due to the loading effect of the voltmeter is
8. The ammeter loading effect is due to the ______ of the ammeter.
- High Resistance
- Low Resistance
- No loading Effect In ammeter
- High Impedance
9. Statement (I): The ammeter loading effect is due to the high resistance of the ammeter.
Statement (II): Increasing the resistance of the voltmeter will reduce the voltmeter loading effect.
10. The loading effect of voltmeter is reduced using:
- Low internal resistance
- Medium internal resistance
- High internal resistance
- None of these