A synchronous reluctance motor_____
A synchronous reluctance motor _______
Right Answer is:
- Synchronous reluctance motors combine conventional, proven stator technology with an innovative rotor design.
- The High output synchronous reluctance motors offer compactness and control accuracy comparable with permanent magnet motors.
- The synchronous reluctance rotor has neither magnets nor windings. Rotor losses are almost eliminated, resulting in the cool running.
- This advantage is the basis for a design that delivers high power density coupled with good efficiency, especially in partial load conditions.
- High output Synchronous reluctance motors enable compact and cost-efficient machine designs or increased machine output without increasing motor size.