1. Calculate the voltage regulation in the synchronous machine if the no-load voltage is 12 V and the full load voltage is 15V.
2. Calculate the condition for maximum voltage regulation in the synchronous machine.
3. Zero voltage regulation can be only achieved in leading power factor load.
4. R.M.S value of the sinusoidal waveform v(t)=211sin(7.25t+7π÷78.3).
A. 149.19 V
B. 156.23 V
C. 116.57 V
D. 178.64 V
5. Calculate the peak value of the sinusoidal waveform if the r.m.s value is 21 V.
A. 29.69 V
B. 48.74 V
C. 69.23 V
D. 25.74 V
6. If induction motor air gap power is 2 KW and mechanically developed power is 1 KW, then rotor ohmic loss will be _________ KW.
7. Calculate the line voltage in the delta connection when phase voltage=45 V.
A. 46 V
B. 47 V
C. 45 V
D. 78 V
8. The slope of the V-I curve is 35.48°. Calculate the value of resistance. Assume the relationship between voltage and current is a straight line.
A. 0.452 Ω
B. 0.462 Ω
C. 0.752 Ω
D. 0.712 Ω
9. If induction motor rotor power is 157.5 KW and gross developed power is 79.9 KW, then rotor ohmic loss will be _________ KW.
10. Calculate the line current in the delta connection when phase current=17 A.
A. 29.44 A
B. 24.64 A
C. 23.48 A
D. 26.56 A