1. The use of the inductor in CSI is to make the source current constant.
2. The output voltage of CSI depends upon the load.
3. Which one of the elements is used to make R load commutating?
4. Calculate the minimum period for ASCI using the data: R=12 kΩ, C=45 μF.
A. 2.58 sec
B. 2.16 sec
C. 2.23 sec
D. 2.48 sec
5. Full form of ASCI is ___________
A. Auto sequential commutated inverter
B. Auto starter commutated inverter
C. Auto sequential current inverter
D. Auto sequential current inserter
6. Calculate the maximum frequency for ASCI using the data: R=15 kΩ, C=5 μF.
A. 3.51 Hz
B. 3.69 Hz
C. 3.33 Hz
D. 3.98 Hz
7. The output current waveform for R load in CSI is ___________
8. T.H.D value for CSI is ________________
A. 48.43 %
B. 41.15 %
C. 39.15 %
D. 46.48 %
9. What is the distortion factor value in CSI?
10. Number of switches turned on in CSI at a single time is __________