1. In the chopper circuit, commutation times are _______
A. Current commutation is equal to voltage commutation
B. Current commutation is less as compared to that of voltage commutation
C. Current commutation is more as compared to that of voltage commutation
D. Both commutation techniques are not comparable
2. The generated e.m.f from 4-pole armature having 1 conductor driven at 1 rev/sec having flux per pole as 10 Wb, with wave winding is ___________
A. 30 V
B. 40 V
C. 70 V
D. 20 V
3. The unit of voltage is Pascal.
4. Calculate the moment of inertia of the sphere having a mass of 8.4 kg and a radius of 61 cm.
A. 3.124 kgm2
B. 3.125 kgm2
C. 4.545 kgm2
D. 5.552 kgm2
5. The most suitable control-motor application is __________
A. AC shunt motor
B. DC separately motor
C. AC one-phase induction motor
D. DC shunt motor
6. In a DC series motor, the e.m.f developed is proportional to _______
7. Calculate the value of the time period if the frequency of the signal is .07 sec.
A. 14.28 sec
B. 14.31 sec
C. 14.23 sec
D. 14.78 sec
8. The slope of the V-I curve is 13.89°. Calculate the value of resistance.
A. .247 Ω
B. .345 Ω
C. .231 Ω
D. .222 Ω
9. In a DC shunt motor, the e.m.f developed is proportional to ___________
10. Calculate the power factor angle during the resonance condition.