1. The advantage of ILD over LED is
2. What does LED stand for?
3. A low resistance LDR of 20Ω, operated at a certain intensity of light, is to be protected through a series resistance in such a way that up to 12 mA of current is to flow at a supply voltage of 10 V. What is the nearest value of the protective resistance?
4. The value of the current limiting resistor for a stack of 4 LEDs connected in series will be ______ if the LED’s are 3 V, 3 mA, and DC source is 15 V.
5. When the LED lights need a range of voltages to operate, Which of the following drivers is best suited for the job?
- Constant frequency
- Constant Voltage
- Constant Impedance
- Constant Current
6. The output from a laser is monochromatic, this means that it is
7. Which of the following LED colors is NOT present in an LED TV panel?
8. The efficiency of an LED for generating light is directly proportional to the
9. What color LED lamp is commonly used for domestic use?
10. ______ light-sensing device that is used to sense the intensity of light
- Laser diode
- Zener diode
- Schottky diode