1. Energy per unit charge is termed as
2. The rate of flow of charge per unit time is called
3. The direction of convection electric current is taken from
- Lower Potential to higher potential
- Higher potential to Lower Potential
- Higher potential to higher potential
- Half potential to full potential
4. The device used to measure potential diffrence is
5. A conductor is said to have resistance of one ohm if a potential difference of one volt across its terminals causes a current of X ampere to flow through it. What will be the value of X?
6. The device used to measure the current is
7. For reference purpose the potential of the earth is taken as
8. The conductors have transport phenomena of electrons due to
- Electric field
- Magnetic field
- Electromagnetic field
- Inductive field
9. The specific resistance of a conductor depends upon
- The dimension of the conductor
- Composition of conductor material
- The resistance of the conductor
- Both (a) and (b)
10. A 25 Ω resistor has a voltage of 150 sin377 t. Find the corresponding power.
- 900 sin2 337 t
- 90 sin2 337 t
- 900 sin2 377 t
- 9 sin2 337 t
11. Determine the total charge entering a terminal between t = 1 s and t = 2 s, if the current passing the terminal is (3t2 – t) A.
- 3.5 C
- 6.5 C
- 4.5 C
- 5.5 C
12. The S.I unit of Electric energy is
13. The Unit of inductance is _____
14. Which property of an electrical conductor opposes a change in the current?
15. Farad is the S.I units of____
16. Which property of an electrical conductor opposes a change in the current?
17. Which of the following is the dimensional formula for conductance or conductivity?
- M−1 L−2 T3 A2
- M L3 T−3 A−2
- M2 L2 T−3 A−2
- M L2 T3 A−2
18. Which of the following is the dimension of resistance?
- [M L2 T -3 A-2]
- [M L2 T -2 A⁻1]
19. Energy stored in an inductor is _______
20. An inductor of 3mH has a current i = 5(1 – e-5000t). Find the corresponding maximum energy stored.
- 375 J
- 37.5 mJ
- 37.5 kJ
- 3.75 mJ