1. The time taken to respond to an interrupt is known as
A. interrupt delay
B. interrupt time
C. interrupt latency
D. interrupt function
2. Into how many parts does the interrupt can split the software?
3. Which of the following allows the splitting of the software?
A. wait for statement
4. Which part of the software is transparent to the interrupt mechanism?
C. both background and foreground
D. lateral ground
5. Which part of the software performs tasks in response to the interrupts?
C. lateral ground
D. both foreground and background
6. In which of the following method does the code written in a straight sequence?
A. method 1
B. timing method
C. sequence method
D. spaghetti method
7. Which factor depends on the number of times of polling the port while executing the task?
B. data transfer rate
C. data size
D. number of bits
8. Which of the following can improve the quality and the structure of a code?
C. sequential code
D. concurrent code
9. Which of the following are asynchronous to the operation?
10. Which of the following can be used to create time-driven systems?