1. There are four types of friction.
2. Calculate the value of the coefficient of friction using the data: F=24 N, Normal force=12 N.
3. If the friction force value is doubled, calculate the new value of the coefficient of friction.
A. 4 times the original value
B. 2 times the original value
C. 7 times the original value
D. Remains the same
4. The frictional force always acts in the _________ direction of motion of the body.
5. Calculate the coefficient of friction if the angle of inclination is 60°.
6. Which one of the following is the correct relationship?
7. Calculate the velocity of the bottom point of the wheel for perfect rolling using the data: r=20 cm, ω=100 rad/sec.
A. 20 m/sec
B. 40 m/sec
C. 60 m/sec
D. 80 m/sec
8. The coefficient of adhesion is maximum when rails are dusty.
9. Calculate the value of the coefficient of adhesion for dusty rails if the value of the coefficient of adhesion for dry rails is .55.
10. Calculate the value measured by Moving Iron when a sinusoidal voltage signal V(t) = √2sin(3ωt) is applied to it.
A. 2 V
B. 1 V
C. 3 V
D. 4 V