1. Which can prevent the terminal of data transmission?
A. flow control
B. increasing flow
C. increasing count
D. terminal count
2. Which of the following is the first flow control method?
A. software handshaking
B. hardware handshaking
3. Which one of the following is the second method for flow control?
4. Which can restart the data transmission?
D. restart button
5. Which of the following is a common connector?
6. What does pin 22 in DB-25 indicate?
A. transmit data
B. receive data
C. ring indicator
D. signal ground
7. Which pin indicates the DSR in DB-25?
8. Which of the following connections are one to one?
A. Modem cables
9. Which of the following are used to link PCs?
A. modem cable
B. null-modem cable
C. serial port
D. parallel port
10. Which of the following method is used by Apple Macintosh?
A. hardware handshaking
B. software handshaking
C. no handshaking
D. null-modem cable