1. The test pattern generator which uses a shift register along with LFSR is of __________ bits.
2. The N+M bit test pattern generator has __________ different patterns produced.
3. Which property can prevent high fault coverage?
A. fault limit
B. clock fault
C. linear interleading
D. linear dependencies
4. __________ are used along with flip-flops to build accumulators.
D. AND gates
5. What is the desired constant value to be used with the initial values?
6. Which can be used to check the working of the accumulator?
7. Test patterns produced by ________ have both high and least toggle rates.
A. random pattern generator
8. Which method does not have to carry out?
D. Random sequence generator
9. Which method is easiest to test?
D. Weighted LFSR
10. Which requires more number of cycles for 100% fault coverage?
A. internal feedback LFSR
B. external feedback LFSR
C. weighted LFSR