Ques 41. Select the correct definition of power gain ratio.
- Output power to Input power✓
- Output voltage to Input voltage
- Input Voltage to output power
- Input power to output power
Ques.42. Select the correct statement regarding a semiconductor.
- Acceptor level lies close to the valence band✓
- N-type semiconductor behave as a conductor at 0°K
- Donor level lies close to the valence band
- All of these
Ques.43. How will the magnetic lines of force bend away from their usual paths in order to pass through the piece?
- When an iron piece is placed perpendicular to the magnetic field
- When an iron piece is placed in a parallel plate capacitor
- When an iron piece is placed in a magnetic field✓
- When an iron piece is placed in an electric field
Ques.44. When will the self-inductance of an inductive coil is doubled?
- Both the number of turns and the core length of an inductor coil are equals
- Both the number of turns and the core length of an inductive coil are doubled✓
- Both the number of turns and the core length of an inductive coil are halved
- The number of turns and the core length of an inductor coil are zero.
Ques.45. When the collector junction in a transistor is biased in the reverse direction and the emitter junction in the forward direction, the transistor is said to be is the:-
- Cutoff region
- Active region✓
- None of these
Ques.46. When an AC power is applied to a circuit having reactive load, then the voltage is _______
- 90 degree out of phase with current✓
- 180 degree out of phase with the current
- In phase with the current
- 270 degree out of phase with the current
Ques.47. Two long parallel conductors are placed 10mm apart from each other carrying the current of 150 amperes. What will be force per meter length of each one?
- 0.45 N
- 0.1 N
- 4.5 N✓
- 9 N
Ques.48. Binary vapor cycles are used to
- Increase efficiency of the turbine
- Increase the efficiency of the plant✓
- Increase the performance of the conductor
- Balance the efficiency of turbine
Ques.49. In a straight wire, induced current depends upon which of the following factors?
- Magnitude of magnetic flux density
- The speed of movement of wire
- Number of turns
- All of these✓
Ques.50. In a synchronous motor, the breakdown torque is
- Inversely proportional to the square of the applied voltage
- Inversely proportional to applied voltage
- Directly proportional to the applied voltage✓
- Directly proportional to the square of the applied voltage